Monday, March 16, 2009

TELL ME WHAT YOU MISS...

To tell me what you miss. This is a audience based blog... so we survive online by what you send to us. So the more you miss, the better this site will be, or the better updated it will be. So send us anything we pretty open, just as long as its not offensive. You can send in photos of loved ones, pets, places, even materialistic things, anything that is worthy of missing. Send all material to thingswemiss@gmail.com and don't forget to tell us why you miss it so much.
Oh and don't worry when it's people we always black out the eyes.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

  1. I miss the simple life. I miss how we did not have to have a cell phone just to interact with the rest of the world. Well, you can do that still, but your ability is greatly limited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So do I... Thanks I'll post that up next!

    ReplyDelete